Tuesday, April 27, 2010

first floor bathroom - details

Karina 10'0426 - 04
I've been meaning to follow up and give more product callouts and lately I've had a few nudges, so I thought I'd start with the downstairs bathroom. We settled on the American Standard Ravenna Pedestal Sink that we saw at Morgan's Plumbing Supply. It has clean lines, room for soap and flowers and of course the built in towel bar.

The faucet is Grohe Concetto

The mirror is actually just a picture frame from Aaron Brothers and Neil had the mirror cut to fit.

We do really like our Toto Aquia dual flush toilets.

I'll have to look to see if I can find the brand of this toilet roll holder.

If you already have a pedestal and like the towel bar location, they do make ones that are sold separately that attach to the wall like this.