Thursday, December 31, 2009

happy new year!

Karina 09'1231 - 05
Yeah!! Our front door is up! I love it. Love the color. So glad we went with the red...and there is Neil to welcome me home! I just picked out the door hardware yesterday at Builders Hardware. It's a great place to see a variety of door and cabinet hardware, but also every other kind of hardware piece that goes in a home. I also picked up 2 doorbells, door stops and pocket door pulls. The front door handle is Schlage - Wakefield with a Merano indoor lever handle We switched to the oil rubbed bronze for the front door to match the light fixture we FINALLY decided on. Just have to install the doorbell and the front porch is done.  The front door is made by Simpson and is "Craftsman One Panel #6811".
Karina 09'1231 - 14I didn't even notice the flower boxes til I was leaving. They put those up earlier this week. Now I just have to plant them!