Saturday, January 16, 2010

The Karina - bathrooms


It's so exciting to stop by the house these days. There is always something else that is completed.

I can't wait to use this shower! I love the rain head. Neil insisted on the hand held as well...much easier to clean the shower with that.

This is also the main bathroom...I had originally put 2 of the above lights in on either side of the sink to match the other 2 in the bath, but since they use only 60 watt candelabra bulbs, there wasn't enough light. So back to the light store...this time Lamps Plus. I then chose the light in the bottom left corner.
But when Neil went to install it, the back of the light did not give enough room for the wiring because we used pancake electrical boxes. Those are used when there is a stud in the way. Soon there will be a recessed medicine cabinet in the middle so the studs are where the lights will go. So back to the lighting store I went and ended up with these.